One Day. Endless Possibilities.
Spend the day at the World's First Bahamas Cruise Destination Resort. Your experience begins when you board the Bimini SuperFast Bahamas Cruise. With speeds up to 30 knots, she is the fastest cruise ship in the Americas and at 32,000 tons will comfortably cross the powerful gulfstream on the way to Bimini. Your memorable day includes world-class service from our international crew, multiple restaurants and bars and panoramic vistas of the Caribbean
Spring Cruise Schedule -Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Miami Casino & Resorts World Casino- Your Resorts World Bimini experience starts in Miami aboard the Bimini SuperFast. Whether you're playing out at sea or ashore, you'll experience world-class casino gaming with live action table gaming and the hottest slot machines!
6 Restaurants and Bars to satisfy every palate.*
On-board entertainment and games
After a fun day on the island, relax, shower, or take a nap in a cabin on the way back to Miami. Cabins are available for as little as $40 when you book prior to sailing.
Exclusive Captain's Bridge Tour $10 pp* See reception for details. Kids Free
Convenient Parking located at Port Miami for quick Terminal access
Then, see how much excitement you can pack into one day, exploring the wonders of Bimini Island.
- Brand new Bahamas casino full of Live Action Gaming like Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and your favorite slot games surround by water views
- Place your bets and watch your favorite games in our Resorts World Sports Book complete with real time tickers
- Miles of white sand beaches, turquoise waters which inlcude your choice of non-motorized water activity included in the price of your day cruise
- The world's best sport fishing grounds
- Ernest Hemingway's Home where he wrote "Islands in the Stream"
- World-Renowned Caribbean Water Sport
- Historic Alice Town tram tours ft. local markets and cuisine
- Port Doors Close At: 7:30 AM Instant Bahamas Cruise, 8:00 AM Pre-Existing Reservations
- $25 fee for each piece of checked luggage.
- *Dining Cover Charges Apply for Breakfast / Dinner: Sailfish Bistro $10 / $15, Ponce' de Leon $15 / $25, Aqua Grill BBQ $5 / $10
- If purchasing cruises day of sail, must report to terminal 2 hours before departure to ensure confirmation.