One Day. Endless Possibilities.
Spend the day at the World's First Cruise Destination Resort. Your experience begins when you board the Bimini SuperFast. With speeds up to 30 knots, she is the fastest cruise ship in the Americas and at 32,000 tons will comfortably cross the powerful gulfstream on the way to Bimini. Your memorable day includes world-class service from our international crew, multiple restaurants and bars and panoramic vistas of the Caribbean
Winter Cruise Schedule -Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Miami Casino & Resorts World Casino- Your Resorts World Bimini experience starts in Miami aboard the Bimini SuperFast. Whether you're playing out at sea or ashore, you'll experience world-class casino gaming with live action table gaming and the hottest slot machines!
6 Restaurants and Bars to satisfy every palate.*
On-board entertainment and games
After a fun day on the island, relax, shower, or take a nap in a cabin on the way back to Miami. Cabins are available for as little as $40 when you book prior to sailing.
Exclusive Captain's Bridge Tour $10 pp* See reception for details. Kids Free
Convenient Parking located at Port of Miami for quick Terminal Access
Then, see how much excitement you can pack into one day, exploring the wonders of Bimini Island.
- Two Casinos of Live Action Gaming like Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and your favorite slot games.
- Place your bets and watch your favorite games in our Resorts World Sports Book on Bimini SuperFast and at Resorts World Bimini Casino.
- Miles of white sand beaches, turquoise waters and serene lagoon
- The world's best sport fishing grounds
- Ernest Hemingway's Home where he wrote "Islands in the Stream"
- World-Renowned Caribbean Water Sports
- Diving and Exploration Excursions
- Convenient and affordable activities kayak, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling gear plus bicycle rentals for $2* per hour
- Historic Alice Town with shops featuring island favorites conch and Bimini Bread
- The Martin Luther King Memorial in Mangrove Park where he wrote part of his last speech
- Relaxing Pools for Family, Fun and Lounging
- Port Doors Close At: 7:30 AM Instant Cruise, 8:00 AM Pre-Existing Reservations
- $25 fee for each piece of checked luggage.
- *Dining Cover Charges Apply for Breakfast / Dinner: Sailfish Bistro $10 / $15, Ponce' de Leon $15 / $25, Aqua Grill BBQ $5 / $10
- If purchasing cruises day of sail, must report to terminal 2 hours before departure to ensure confirmation.