Resorts World Gives
Established in 2011, Resorts World Gives is our corporate philanthropic program, encompassing all charitable giving by Resorts World Bimini, Resorts World Catskills, Resorts World Hudson Valley and Resorts World New York City.
The mission of Resorts World Gives is to invest in the economic and social progress of the communities our properties operate in. To date, we have donated $3 million to more than 200 local organizations and match 100% of employee donations.
Through Resorts World Gives, our philanthropy is focused around five key pillars, addressing a breadth of issues and needs. We support innovative organizations with clear goals and proven results.
Program for Community Support
Our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts operate through the Resorts World Gives (RWG) program. RWG supports organizations, projects, and programs that create opportunities for economic and social progress. Contributions seek to support established, innovative, and efficient non-profit organizations with clearly articulated goals that have proven to be successful at improving the neighborhoods of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Bimini, and their surrounding areas.
Thank you for your interest in Resorts World Gives! To apply for funding, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be a registered 501c3 or 501c6, or be fiscally sponsored by a 501c3 or 501c6
- During the application process, you will be asked to upload your determination letter.
- Provides services within one or more of Resorts World Gives’ key pillars:
- Community & Economic Development
- Health & Wellness
- Civic & Public Affairs
- Arts & Culture
- Provides services within one or more of the regions where Resorts World Bimini operates.
- Does not discriminate, either in employment or its delivery of services, on any basis prohibited by law or Resorts Worlds’ Equal Employment Opportunity policies.
When applying for funding via our online portal, be prepared with the following materials:
- Project description / Needs statement
- Project budget
- Project timeline
- Letter of Support (Required)
- This may come from a partner organization, another donor, a congressional representative, or an impacted individual. The letter should serve as a testimonial to your organization’s prior work
- Explanation of how Resorts World Gives partnership would be marketed
Additional documents (Optional)
- Presentation materials (PDF, PPT)
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- List of board members
There are no deadlines for funding applications. We will review applications as they are received and will be considered for the following quarter from which they were received. All funding requests must be submitted via the form to be considered.